Dr. Victoria Serralta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 23rd, 2016
There's better options out there
Spends way too little time with patients. Refilling medications are a pain because they constantly want to see you despite just having been seen a couple of months ago. Checking out is terrible. I've waited upwards of 30 minutes when no one is ahead of me. Staff appears unprofessional and lacks basic hygiene. Refuse to purchase over the counter item she sells because of the interrogation the office staff gives you.

January 14th, 2015
Very professional.
Just great.

June 17th, 2014
I have found the office manager, who is Dr. Serralta's husband, difficult to work with in regards to financial issues. The young ladies in the office are very nice. They just have an arrogant boss.

September 7th, 2013
most unethical doctor: Do not go
The worst clinic I have been to. I had called them earlier and they told me thier consultation fees is $114 and on my appointment date the doctor came very late, made me wait for 45 minutes. My consultation was only for 10 minutes and they over charged me $250. The manager was so rude and disrespectful when I asked him to explain the cost.

September 20th, 2012
Wonderful Dermatologist and Staff!
Dr. Serralta is an outstanding dermatologist, with a genuinely kind and caring staff. All are highly professional and courteous, and their attention to detail is impressive. Highly recommend!!!

May 4th, 2012
LOVE HER!
BEST DERM DOCTOR!!!

November 4th, 2011
Great Doctor & Beautiful Office
Very Little wait time, the staff was very nice and helpful, the office is very clean and beautiful and the doctor is very caring and she spent a lot of time with me on my visit. Highly recommend her. I wish more doctor's offices were like this.

October 27th, 2011
frustrated.
Terrible office manner. Makes the patient feel uncomfortable. Laughter in the hall. Neglecting to tell me the condition of my problem. Excellent at ignoring what I have to say. Did not answer any of my questions. I paid cash but somehow still getting billed for the service.

October 4th, 2011
Skilled, Caring, Excellent Doc!
Easy to schedule, short waiting time. Dr. Serralta takes time to explain things and treat your problem quickly and professionally. Excellent bedside manner. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful, as well. I've had several treatments for skin cancer and received much better care than the other Dr.s I've been to. Five Stars!!!

August 30th, 2011
Great Doc
I absolutely love her! Her office is open on Saturdays and at first I was skeptical because most doctor's offices I have been to that are open on Saturdays are usually ugly, run down places with rude staff but this place is beautiful and the staff is so nice! The wait is not so long but even if it is it is worth the wait. She is also very nice, not like those other doctors who think they are all that and very cocky. I really recommend her, with the pills and cream she prescribed me my skin is so nice and smooth.

August 25th, 2011
Wish all dr's were like this.
The wait was a little long, longer than I like but it was our first visit so I don't know if is typical. She's worth the wait ... very nice, patient, smart. Open on Saturday (!) and her office staff is actually friendly and nice. I have been treated so badly by doctor office staff that I was almost dumbfounded at how nice everyone is here. Office is gorgeous and new and the price was the same as I pay at places that are dirty and rude. So yeah, I wish all dr's were like this.

June 28th, 2011
Great experience with DR Serralta!
It was my first visit to her office, and what made me go there was because they were open on Saturday. For my work schedule it is amazing to be able to go to a doctor on a Saturday and not to have to miss work. Not only that but I read reviews and saw posts by Dr Serralta in a forum answering questions regarding botox and peels, and those were exactly the reason for my visit.The office is very new, well decorated, and clean. The staff is very friendly and professional, and equipped with all the latest technology, like nurses taking your info into IPADs and getting your blood preasure with an electronic bracelet. I thought it was great and saved some of my time. As a first-time patient, I got a free full-body check done by Dr Serralta, and after a discussion about my skin and what could be done, we ended up doing the chemical peel and botox in the same day. Both were performed by Dr. Serralta herself, and I wasn't left waiting very long at all during my visit. She is a very caring doctor and spent time with me kindly answering all my questions. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. My final bill was also less than I would have guessed, so that's always a plus. I will be going back and I am already recommending her to all my friends.