Dr. Victoria Serralta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Serralta?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Serralta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017

They told me ahead of time appt would run about 90 min. It was good to know ahead of time ☺.

July 23rd, 2016

There's better options out there

Spends way too little time with patients. Refilling medications are a pain because they constantly want to see you despite just having been seen a couple of months ago. Checking out is terrible. I've waited upwards of 30 minutes when no one is ahead of me. Staff appears unprofessional and lacks basic hygiene. Refuse to purchase over the counter item she sells because of the interrogation the office staff gives you.

January 14th, 2015

Very professional.

Just great.

June 17th, 2014

I have found the office manager, who is Dr. Serralta's husband, difficult to work with in regards to financial issues. The young ladies in the office are very nice. They just have an arrogant boss.

September 7th, 2013

most unethical doctor: Do not go

The worst clinic I have been to. I had called them earlier and they told me thier consultation fees is $114 and on my appointment date the doctor came very late, made me wait for 45 minutes. My consultation was only for 10 minutes and they over charged me $250. The manager was so rude and disrespectful when I asked him to explain the cost.

September 21st, 2012

Wonderful Dermatologist and Staff!

Dr. Serralta is an outstanding dermatologist, with a genuinely kind and caring staff. All are highly professional and courteous, and their attention to detail is impressive. Highly recommend!!!

May 4th, 2012

LOVE HER!

BEST DERM DOCTOR!!!

November 4th, 2011

Great Doctor & Beautiful Office

Very Little wait time, the staff was very nice and helpful, the office is very clean and beautiful and the doctor is very caring and she spent a lot of time with me on my visit. Highly recommend her. I wish more doctor's offices were like this.

October 28th, 2011

frustrated.

Terrible office manner. Makes the patient feel uncomfortable. Laughter in the hall. Neglecting to tell me the condition of my problem. Excellent at ignoring what I have to say. Did not answer any of my questions. I paid cash but somehow still getting billed for the service.

October 4th, 2011

Skilled, Caring, Excellent Doc!

Easy to schedule, short waiting time. Dr. Serralta takes time to explain things and treat your problem quickly and professionally. Excellent bedside manner. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful, as well. I've had several treatments for skin cancer and received much better care than the other Dr.s I've been to. Five Stars!!!

August 30th, 2011

Great Doc

I absolutely love her! Her office is open on Saturdays and at first I was skeptical because most doctor's offices I have been to that are open on Saturdays are usually ugly, run down places with rude staff but this place is beautiful and the staff is so nice! The wait is not so long but even if it is it is worth the wait. She is also very nice, not like those other doctors who think they are all that and very cocky. I really recommend her, with the pills and cream she prescribed me my skin is so nice and smooth.

August 25th, 2011

Wish all dr's were like this.

The wait was a little long, longer than I like but it was our first visit so I don't know if is typical. She's worth the wait ... very nice, patient, smart. Open on Saturday (!) and her office staff is actually friendly and nice. I have been treated so badly by doctor office staff that I was almost dumbfounded at how nice everyone is here. Office is gorgeous and new and the price was the same as I pay at places that are dirty and rude. So yeah, I wish all dr's were like this.