Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria Shampaine
Dr. Victoria Shampaine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Monona, WI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Shampaine is affiliated with Hennepin County Medical Center and Hcmc. Dr. Shampaine has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria Shampaine has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Victoria Shampaine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Craig Qualey
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi27
Dr. Fredric Hall
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi48
Dr. Sonia Kalirao
Neurology, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Psychiatry
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi12