A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Silvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvera
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Silvera, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvera graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Silvera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria M Silvera MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria M. Silvera practice?
- Dr. Victoria Silvera has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Silvera practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.