A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Silvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvera
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Silvera, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvera graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Silvera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria M Silvera MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria M. Silvera practice?
- Dr. Victoria Silvera has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Silvera practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.