A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Smithers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Smithers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Smithers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smithers graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Smithers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Elizabeth Smithers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria E. Smithers practice?
- Dr. Victoria Smithers has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Smithers practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.