A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Sorlie-Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Sorlie-Aguilar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorlie-Aguilar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sorlie-Aguilar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Sorlie-Aguilar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorlie-Aguilar graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sorlie-Aguilar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Sorlie-Aguilar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Sorlie-Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Victoria Sorlie-Aguilar has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Sorlie-Aguilar practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.