A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Stella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Stella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Stella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Gabriella Stella MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria G. Stella practice?
- Dr. Victoria Stella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Stella practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.