A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Stella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoria G. Stella practice?
Dr. Victoria Stella practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.