A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Stella is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stella
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Stella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Stella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Stella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Gabriella Stella MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria G. Stella practice?
- Dr. Victoria Stella has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Stella practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.