A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Stevens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Stevens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Mary Stevens MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victoria M. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Victoria Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Stevens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Globe, AZ.
See Globe Orthopedic Surgeons.