inactive

Victoria Surdulescu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 14th, 2015
Wasted money
Long before I discovered that gluten was causing my severe fatigue I turned to Dr. Surdulescu for help. They ran a sleep study and didn't really find any useful information or offer any helpful advice. I wish I had not done the study.

February 24th, 2015
Disappointment
I don't know why someone would write that she went above and beyond the call to diagnose. That's her job. for which she is very well paid. I found that she did not rise to meet the call. Over the years, I got many naps in the waiting room. I fell asleep on several of the interns with whom I was stuck rather than the doctor I expected and paid for. The medical support staff are arrogant and exhibit a complete loss of empathy. You may as well speak directly to the walls.

October 23rd, 2014
I felt like just another ringing of the cash register.

June 30th, 2014
I have been her patient for greater than 7 years and have noticed a very consistent trend. She may be a decent doctor but, her staff is incompetent at best. Think Keystone Cops. Visit at your own risk and beware her staff.

February 24th, 2010
Great care
During a visit Dr Surdulescu expressed concerns with my sleep pattern and went above and beyond the call to diagnose the problem.