A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Sweet, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sweet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laguna Honda Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Sweet MA and MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Sweet practice?
- Dr. Victoria Sweet has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Sweet practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.