A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Tai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Tai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Tai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoria C. Tai practice?
Dr. Victoria Tai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.