A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Tan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Huang Tan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Victoria H. Tan practice?
- Dr. Victoria Tan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Tan practices Pediatrics near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Jamaica Pediatricians.