A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Tan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoria H. Tan practice?
Dr. Victoria Tan practices Pediatrics near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Pediatricians.