A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Te:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Te is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Te graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Te has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria T Te MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria T. Te practice?
- Dr. Victoria Te has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Te practices Internal Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists.