Dr. Victoria Thedford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Thedford?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Thedford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2016

best doctor ever and she cares about each and every one of her patients . im forever grateful for my family's wonderful pediatrician :)

January 6th, 2014

This doctors bedside manner is unbelievable. I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my appt. and i can hear her laughing loud about things that didn't have anything to do with medical appts. The receptionist is not courteous at all. She was watching a video for about 15 minutes before my chart was handed to the back. I will not be returning my child back to this office.

October 23rd, 2013

Great Pediatrican

Dr. Thedford is genuinely caring and takes her time when dealing with my son. She has never down played any concern that I may have had and always addresses any concern that I voice. She has called to check on the progress of treatment and makes a genuine effort to serve my son in a timely manner. Not only is Dr. Thedford a great doctor she has a great staff. From front desk to nurses, they all exude the same energy as Dr. Thedford and it is clear to see that they work as a team. I have never met such a caring doctor and have since recommended her to my friends and family, 2 of whom have since become patients and also share the same feelings as I do pertaining to Dr. Thedford,

April 11th, 2013

Love Dr. Thedford!

I am so thankful that I was able to find Dr. Thedford after she left another office where she was my favorite! My whole family loves her attention to details and the way that she makes you feel as though you are family. I would highly recommend Dr. Thedford because she make sure she checks everything! Even when you don't want her too! Your health is her main concern.

May 2nd, 2012

A Wonder Dr.

dr thedford is a wonderful doctor she is also my son and grand children physican..She is so patient and has a lot of concern about our health...I really would recommend her services to everyone that is looking for a great physican

July 23rd, 2011

Caring

The Doctor really cares about me. She spent a lot of time with me and addressed all of my concerns.

May 10th, 2011

avoid this one

October 23rd, 2009

no good

she no speak good korean and very silly!

November 17th, 2016