A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Timbayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Timbayan is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Timbayan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Timbayan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Santos Timbayan MD is a female General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Victoria S. Timbayan practice?
- Dr. Victoria Timbayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Timbayan practices General Practice near Montgomery, WV.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.