A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Urrutia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Urrutia, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Urrutia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- Miami Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Urrutia MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Victoria Urrutia has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Urrutia practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.