A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Urrutia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrutia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urrutia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Urrutia, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Urrutia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- Miami Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Urrutia MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Victoria Urrutia has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Urrutia practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.