Dr. Victoria Valdecanas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Valdecanas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017

Looking for another Doctor

She is very condescending. Won't let me speak until she says I can. I actually found myself raising my hand as if I was back in school. She forgot that I have a chronic condition, seemed surprised when I mentioned it, then found it in the record. Told me I was "being snippy" but put it off to my pain. I'm in pain but that wasn't the reason I was "snippy". Would really like another Dr who takes medicare.

August 30th, 2016

Pt

Seemed more interested in what meds I take. Changed one of my meds plus told me to stop taking another. Definitely not a real informative Dr about anything. Asked her what the bumps on my skin are, she just looked at me kind of grinned. She isn't interested in anything about me but meds. She asked me to bring all my meds in twice & I did forget but she did have all that info in my records but appeared angry when I forgot second time. I went in the last day fully intending to tell her I would not be her patient anymore. She mentioned it first. Nice person?? Absolutely not. Esp for a dr. Follow-ups are a waste of time & money

April 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Valdecanas for over a year now. She has always been very nice and shows an interest in my health. She reviews my meds and offers refills when needed. Test are scheduled and Dr.Valdecanas will notify me promptly if there is an issue. I appreciate the concern she shows.

February 5th, 2016

Cold as a cucumber

I am in the process of finding another Dr. Valdecanas speakers down to me, and is more interested in writing on her computer than what I'm saying. I think it's hard to understand her, she has a strong accent, and I'm not sure she understands me. I'll be glad to find a new Dr.

December 11th, 2015

I went without a doctor instead of going to her

Doctor's are supposed to listen to their patients. She was too busy being condescending to bother to listen to my actual symptoms. If my guts hurt... I don't need a sleep study... I need something done to look at my guts.

May 28th, 2014

A Great DR will be missed

ThisDr is concerened about her patients.I wish she would stay in Tuscon, but the best has to leave.

September 14th, 2011

Excellent Physician

Dr. Valdecanas is an excellent physician. She's experienced, and she is EXTREMELY thorough. She runs on time and expects her patients to do so as well. She is serious, but very caring. She's everything a doctor needs to be. I highly recommend her to anyone of any age.

July 21st, 2011

Find Another Doctor

Worst treatment by a doctor ever. I went in, waited for half an hour (the office was empty), and was immediately informed that she wouldn't re-fill my prescription (did not request or need a refill), won't give me referrals, and wouldn't do any correspondence regarding my case. When I informed her that the reason I was there had nothing to with anything she mentioned, she decided to hear my symptoms to see if she would treat me. I was diagnosed with COPD and handed a brochure. There were x-rays and blood tests ordered and I have had to leave a messages for results which were returned by an assistant, so there was no opportunity to ask additional questions without a follow up call from another assistant. There are plenty of doctors in Tucson that know how to treat patients and your money or your insurance money is better spent elsewhere.

October 27th, 2009

As with most doctors, they don't tend to listen as much as they talk. I think she cares and does a good job at addressing your concerns, but could improve on the listening to patient area. Overall, very sharp doctor and very good at recommending specialist when needed.

June 29th, 2009

Dr Valdecanez is very complete in her assessment. I thought she was caring and concerned.

January 7th, 2009

Ms Napoleon

Very petite person. Had Napoleon complex.

August 29th, 2017