A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Vetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Vetter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vetter
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Vetter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Vetter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Lee Vetter MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Vetter practice?
- Dr. Victoria Vetter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Vetter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Mays Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians and Mays Landing Pediatric Specialists.