A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Vogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Vogel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Vogel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Beth Vogel MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria B. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Victoria Vogel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Vogel practices Emergency Medicine near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT.
See White Plains Emergency Physicians.