A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Wakeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Wakeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Wakeley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakeley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wakeley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Marie Wakeley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria M. Wakeley practice?
- Dr. Victoria Wakeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Wakeley practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Primary Care Doctors.