Learn more about Dr. Victoria Werth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Werth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Werth, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werth graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Werth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Werth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoria Werth practice?
Dr. Victoria Werth practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.