A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Werth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Werth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Werth, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werth graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Werth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Werth MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Werth practice?
- Dr. Victoria Werth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Werth practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.