Learn more about Dr. Victorino Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victorino Sandoval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sandoval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victorino Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Sandoval has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victorino A Sandoval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victorino A. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Victorino Sandoval has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victorino Sandoval practices Family Medicine near Fleetwood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA and Blandon, PA.
See Fleetwood Primary Care Doctors.