Learn more about Dr. Victorino Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victorino Sandoval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victorino Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Sandoval has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victorino A Sandoval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victorino A. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Victorino Sandoval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victorino Sandoval practices Family Medicine near Fleetwood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA.
See Fleetwood Primary Care Doctors.