A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victorino Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victorino Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Sandoval has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandoval accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans