A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasignajen graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Pasignajen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Sisters Of Charity Medical Center, New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pasignajen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoriosa A. Pasignajen practice?
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians, Staten Island Internists, and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.