Learn more about Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasignajen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pasignajen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasignajen graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Pasignajen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Sisters Of Charity Medical Center, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoriosa A Pasignajen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoriosa A. Pasignajen practice?
- Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Primary Care Doctors, Staten Island Internists, and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.