Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Pasignajen is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York, Richmond University Medical Center and SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond. Dr. Pasignajen has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Antonio Caracta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi50
Dr. Prasanna Wickremesinghe
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.02 mi49
Dr. Alex Mikhelson
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Staten Island, NY 0.11 mi29