Learn more about Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasignajen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pasignajen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasignajen graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Pasignajen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Sisters Of Charity Medical Center, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoriosa A Pasignajen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoriosa A. Pasignajen practice?
- Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians, Staten Island Internists, and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.