A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasignajen graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Pasignajen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Sisters Of Charity Medical Center, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoriosa Avila Pasignajen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoriosa A. Pasignajen practice?
- Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians, Staten Island Internists, and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.