Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoriya Abramova
Dr. Victoriya Abramova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paoli, PA, with other offices in Havertown, PA and Media, PA (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abramova is affiliated with Paoli Hospital, Reading Hospital & Medical Center and The Reading Hospital and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoriya Abramova has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victoriya Abramova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.
Dr. Christine Szarka
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Paoli, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Nieta Shapiro
Paoli, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Thoai Tran
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Paoli, PA 0 mi18