A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoriya Abramova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramova graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Abramova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoriya K Abramova MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoriya K. Abramova practice?
- Dr. Victoriya Abramova has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victoriya Abramova practices Internal Medicine near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Media, PA.
See Havertown Internists.