Dr. Victor Slana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Slana?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017

Dr. Slana is an excellent doctor.

Dr. Slana is an excellent doctor. He has done both of my cataracts and I found him to be very knowledgeable and easy to work with. His staff is also great, I have never had to wait for a call back when I had a questions. They got the answer for me while I was still on the line.

March 13th, 2017

Perfect Job

Dr Slana did both my eyes for cataracts ....I could not be happier. He and his staff are all exceptional. I see 20/20 at 65 years old they are magicians . I told him how happy I was with his work and that it must be gratifying to help people to be able to regain eyesight .. he explained that's why he does volunteer work in poor countrys ..........an absolute wonderful man.........exceptional at his profession but a humanitarian also ...also His staff is the best I have ever encountered .......I have recommended him to family and friends and all have been of the same opinion as me...........honestly

March 11th, 2017

I always feel very confident with the care I receive from Dr.Slana. Friendly,professional staff.

March 9th, 2017

I was completely satisfied with my cataract surgery. The staff and doctor show great relationship with the patients. All of my friends have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Slana.

Great quality of care!

March 9th, 2017

Exceptional doctor who is a gifted surgeon. He takes his time with each patient to give them personalized care and never makes you feel like a number. Dr. Steve genuinely cares about the welfare of all of his patients. Everyone in our family goes to him and so do our friends. He is brilliant and compassionate.

March 9th, 2017

Dr. Slana is very knowledge and has a wealth of experience in his field. He is meticulous about the eye care of his patients. He answers all questions and spends whatever time is necessary to complete patient understanding and comfort. His staff is very cheerful and kind, making patients feel comfortable and tended to in a timely manner.

May 10th, 2017