A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidal Espeleta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidal Espeleta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espeleta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidal Espeleta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espeleta graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Espeleta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidal Julio Espeleta MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidal J. Espeleta practice?
- Dr. Vidal Espeleta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vidal Espeleta practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists, Laguna Hills Pulmonologists, Laguna Hills Critical Care Practitioners, and Laguna Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors.