Pediatricians
Canton Pediatrics
4900 Frank Rd NW
North Canton, OH 44720
330-494-9797
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  horrible  |  show details
by danielle on Dec 7th, 2013

My daughter is seven months old and is behind on all her shots, everytime she is due for her shots dr.R says they don't have any. She haz been sick and she says it upper resporitory infection EVERYTIME and she does not take her time to check her out she's real rude and I would not recommend her to anyone!

|  educate more!  |  show details
by ms.kelly on Aug 1st, 2013

I went to a appointment with dr.ram and when i got there i was told my son would get shots i didnt like how i wasnt told ahead of time about this because he had another appointment to get his tongue tie cut ...he received the shots i was told the names and that was it i didnt like that i didnt know why he needed them or the effects they might have im a first time mother so i want and need to know everything which the doctor and staff fail to inform me of ...he ended up get a °103.8 fever and i called the office the person who answered had to call me back and tell me what i was allowed to give my son for this fever he was 2 months at the time and they took a hour to call back which is ridiculous babies that young with a fever that high can have seizures and they wanna take they time calling back...dont like this place and im looking for a new more professional place to care for my son.