Dr. Vidhya Viswanathan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vidhya Viswanathan?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Vidhya Viswanathan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2015

wonderful rapport with my 13 y.o. diabetic son

December 30th, 2014

Very personable and easy to talk to. She put my daughter at ease.

October 30th, 2013

Awesome doctor!

After being switched to Dr. V. when Dr. Ziai changed his practice, my son and I were nervous about going to a new doctor but one visit was all that it took for us to fall in love with her! She has an easy, fun, youthful way about her and she taught us so much about the correct treatments for his diabetes. Carb counting and how to figure out insulin dosages...things we never learned under Dr. Ziai. She jokes when she can but is serious when it is necessary. I am so grateful that we were moved to her and have gotten to know her and all the other wonderful women who work with her.

January 18th, 2012

Not satisfied with Dr. Viswanathan. She is uncaring and attempts to scare children with fear of what could happen. She treated my child like a noncompliant diabetic. Dr. Ziai never acted like this, why is she taking over for him?

December 16th, 2011

Dr. V is the best!

December 1st, 2011

What a good doctor SHOULD be!

So i recently met with Dr. Viswanathan and can't believe how wonderful and knowledgeable she is. I was having her see my 5 year old for what I thought was early development. I am a physician as well but she did not know this. I do not tell my doctors this so I can see how they are with their patients. I would say that her bedside manner and knowledge are wonderful. She explained everything to me clearly and was really nice to my child... who is very apprehensive of doctors. All in all, I would recommend Dr. V to anyone who needs a good kind pediatric endocrinologist.

December 1st, 2011

My daughter was recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and Dr. Viswanathan was her Dr. at diagnosis. Dr. V. was very compassionate and caring in taking care of my daughter and our family.She took the time to listen to all of our fears, anxiety and just our overwhelming feelings about the diabetes and future health of our daughter. She comforted us and educated us about diabetes and made sure that we were capable and comfortable about taking care of our daughter before letting us leave the hospital. She made sure that we were able to reach her once we left the hospital. We saw Dr. V. at our first follow up appt and she was again absolutely amazing. We are so happy with her care and are so relieved that we have a great Dr. to care for our daughter.

December 1st, 2011

My chid has had diabetes for 4 years and has been treated by another diabetes doctor all this time so my son and I were both worried about getting to know a new doctor and I just had to write and tell people how wonderful Dr V is.. For the first time in 4 years of diabetes we actually learned about what ketones are and when to check for them and what is a good a1c for my son .. Dr v spent so much time with us .. She was so patient as we asked questions and I never felt rushed, like I usually did!! I feel like he was rediagnosed with diabetes because we were educated on things I never knew about! I am so thankful that we have such a caring and compassionate new doctor !! And so is my son.. She is a 10 in our book!

November 25th, 2011

This was my child's first visit with Dr. Viswanathan. She needs to improve her bedside manner. She didn't provide help or encouragement but used fear tactics and ridicule. She saw that my child was tearing up and remained uncaring. To me this is the most important part of her job and we left feeling worse than when we came in. It took my child a long time to calm down even after we got home. We will not be going back.

September 18th, 2017