A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidushi Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidushi Soni is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Soni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidushi Soni MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidushi Soni practice?
- Dr. Vidushi Soni has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidushi Soni practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists.