Dr. Vidushi Soni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vidushi Soni?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Vidushi Soni?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016

I have seen a lot of doctors through the years and I can tell you that Dr. Vidushi Soni is by far one of the best!!! I even sent a friend that was having a lot of leg pain and her other doctors couldn't help and Dr. Soni has. Highly Recommend

April 24th, 2016

Thanks to Dr Soni

Dr Vidushi Soni is very through and understanding. At my annual checkup I complained about suffering from a couple of what seemed like old age kinds of problems. Based upon the blood work she found that my thyroid number was too high; so she prescribed a daily medication. I don't like to take pills so I checked the internet and found that I had to some degree 5 of 8 possible problems and that there were no diet/lifestyle solutions. So I tried the pills and soon noticed a resolution/improvement of all the problems I had complained about. Now I can even remember to take my pill every morning; hahaha. Thank you Dr Soni

February 27th, 2015

Bad News

Scheduling is terrible - waiting and exam room waiting is way too long. No eye contact with Dr. and a very unfriendly staff.

January 16th, 2015

patient

I think she is a good doctor, but I agree with everybody else, she has the worst schedule ever and the worst staff. They scheduled me to see her at 8 in the morning when she's usually not there until 10:30 am and leaves at 4 pm. I waited to be seen from 8:40 am to 10 am, completely undressed and waiting for my physicals. I left after over an hour because I needed to be at work. There was no apology from her staff as I walk out of the office. When I called back to reschedule, I complained about my experience and was thoroughly insulted by a lady that called her name Kim and she ended up hanging up the phone on me. The doctors in this office are making lots of money seeing elderly patients from sun city and customer services means nothing to them. I have never seen any office with as many rude staff as this one. Sorry. I'm done with them, even though I like my doctor, her schedule really sucks and the staff members are horrible human beings. Her nurse practitioner, Christine Armenta is just as rude and runs very late as well.

September 10th, 2014

Great doctor, terrible staff

Dr. Soni is a great doctor, spends time to address concerns and visits you at the hospital. Office staff is indifferent at best and borderlines on just plain rude. They poke fun of patients after they leave and laugh about making folks mad just for fun. "they didn't know I was still in the office when I heard them"

September 27th, 2013

Porcelain Doll

Too worried about her botox face and clothes, never on time. Rude if you have an emergency. Works for 3 hours daily only. Never available to take my calls.

August 25th, 2013

unavailable

had appointment to see her. Could not see her for 2 weeks because she sees only 6-8 patients 4 days a week looking for some one else

July 22nd, 2013

poor all in all

always late... not available in case of an emergency... sees only 5-7 patients a day according to her staff. The staff is super rude. She works at a rehab hospital full time so is always late. Is always wanting to send patients for oxygen tests I dont know why. She did that to me and a friend of mine. I am switching.

April 18th, 2012

she is very rude,in a way that she does not give eye contact. and is always running very late.

March 16th, 2011