2.0

Bad News show details Bad News
by Mona on Feb 27th, 2015

Scheduling is terrible - waiting and exam room waiting is way too long. No eye contact with Dr. and a very unfriendly staff.

patient show details patient
by G on Jan 16th, 2015

I think she is a good doctor, but I agree with everybody else, she has the worst schedule ever and the worst staff. They scheduled me to see her at 8 in the morning when she's usually not there until 10:30 am and leaves at 4 pm. I waited to be seen from 8:40 am to 10 am, completely undressed and waiting for my physicals. I left after over an hour because I needed to be at work. There was no apology from her staff as I walk out of the office. When I called back to reschedule, I complained about my experience and was thoroughly insulted by a lady that called her name Kim and she ended up hanging up the phone on me. The doctors in this office are making lots of money seeing elderly patients from sun city and customer services means nothing to them. I have never seen any office with as many rude staff as this one. Sorry. I'm done with them, even though I like my doctor, her schedule really sucks and the staff members are horrible human beings. Her nurse practitioner, Christine Armenta is just as rude and runs very late as well.

Great doctor, terrible staff show details Great doctor, terrible staff
by Everett P. on Sep 10th, 2014

Dr. Soni is a great doctor, spends time to address concerns and visits you at the hospital. Office staff is indifferent at best and borderlines on just plain rude. They poke fun of patients after they leave and laugh about making folks mad just for fun. "they didn't know I was still in the office when I heard them"

Porcelain Doll show details Porcelain Doll
by Drombascuii P on Sep 27th, 2013

Too worried about her botox face and clothes, never on time. Rude if you have an emergency. Works for 3 hours daily only. Never available to take my calls.

unavailable show details unavailable
by mary C on Aug 25th, 2013

had appointment to see her. Could not see her for 2 weeks because she sees only 6-8 patients 4 days a week looking for some one else

porcelain doll.. not doctor show details porcelain doll.. not doctor
Jul 29th, 2013

botoxed scottsdale gal on a yellow porsche... more concerned with her clothes and hair than patient. will not see more than 6-7 patients a day. To expect to receive a call back is to expect too much. The rudest staff , they never pick up the phone, my pharmacy gave up trying to refill my medication.. the pharmacy said that this office was the rudest and least helpful... keep away. She does not take calls in the evening and week ends... almost impossible to get through.I am switching doctors.

poor all in all show details poor all in all
Jul 22nd, 2013

always late... not available in case of an emergency... sees only 5-7 patients a day according to her staff. The staff is super rude. She works at a rehab hospital full time so is always late. Is always wanting to send patients for oxygen tests I dont know why. She did that to me and a friend of mine. I am switching.

Apr 18th, 2012

she is very rude,in a way that she does not give eye contact. and is always running very late.

good doctor show details good doctor
Mar 16th, 2011