A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Banka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Banka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Banka, BS, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Banka graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Banka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Sagar Banka BS, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vidya S. Banka practice?
- Dr. Vidya Banka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Banka practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.