Learn more about Dr. Vidya Banka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Banka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Banka, BS, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Banka graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Banka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vidya S. Banka practice?
Dr. Vidya Banka practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.