Learn more about Dr. Vidya Banka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Banka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banka
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Banka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Banka, BS, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Banka graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Banka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Sagar Banka BS, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vidya S. Banka practice?
- Dr. Vidya Banka has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidya Banka practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.