Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

Bad experience overall show details Bad experience overall
Jul 13th, 2012

I have mild to moderate Kidney Disease. This Dr.'s office will make an appointment for you without doing blood work first, and then does the blood work after the first appointment. There is no HIPAA privacy there, they called my office and left a message that 20 people heard about my kidney function severely declining. This Dr. Now wants to see me a few times a week. I got a second opinion, and was told me slightly elevated, and to go on a immunosuppressant treatment for 2-3 week. Dr. Sagar wants me on a minimum 6 month Immunosuppressant treatment. When I got a prescription to dispense #720 Prednisone. I was dumbfounded. My best advice is stay away. All of this should have been taken care of my first appointment. I ended up wasting money on another Drs office visit 4 days later, because of their error, and wasted 3.25 hours of time waiting. I am going to see a new nephrologist in 2 weeks. Avoid this Dr. by all means. There is no bedside manner, no caring about the patient, their nurses cannot even pronounce medications properly, they have no clue on dosage. I should be 1MG for 1KG off body weight. This nurse wrote a prescription for prednisone oral tablets 4MG. The dont exist try 5,10, or 20 MG tablets. There is no HIPAA privacy, no care for the patient, and it is all about putting money in the doctors pocket. AVOID!!!!

Dr. Sagar is the best! show details Dr. Sagar is the best!
May 29th, 2012

My wife has been ill for the past 6 weeks and I have to say Dr. Sagar has been great! He is the most caring and compassionate Doctor that we've ever had. We wish him the best always!