A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Gupta is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Bhushan Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Vidya B. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Vidya Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Gupta practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Neurologists.