Learn more about Dr. Vidya Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Gupta is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Bhushan Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Vidya B. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Vidya Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Gupta practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Neurologists.