A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Kamalapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Kamalapur is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Kamalapur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamalapur graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Kamalapur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- Natchez Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Kamalapur BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vidya Kamalapur practice?
- Dr. Vidya Kamalapur has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidya Kamalapur practices Anesthesiology near Natchez, MS.
See Natchez Anesthesiologists.