A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Krishnan, MD, MH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Krishnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Krishnan MD and MH is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidya Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Vidya Krishnan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Krishnan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.