A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Krishnan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Krishnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Krishnan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidya Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Vidya Krishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Krishnan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.