A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Krishnan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Krishnan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Krishnan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vidya Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Vidya Krishnan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Krishnan practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.