A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Palta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Palta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Palta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Palta graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya DR Palta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Vidya D. Palta practice?
- Dr. Vidya Palta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Palta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.