A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Raghavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Raghavan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St Marys Hospital Of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Raghavan MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidya Raghavan practice?
- Dr. Vidya Raghavan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Raghavan practices Internal Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Mechanicsville, VA.
See Midlothian Internists.