A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Raj is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raj
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Raj, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Univ Of Manchester Med Schl.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya S Raj MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidya S. Raj practice?
- Dr. Vidya Raj has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidya Raj practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.