A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Raj is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raj
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Raj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Raj, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Univ Of Manchester Med Schl.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya S Raj MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidya S. Raj practice?
- Dr. Vidya Raj has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidya Raj practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.