A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Rajpara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Rajpara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpara graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rajpara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Suresh Rajpara MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vidya S. Rajpara practice?
- Dr. Vidya Rajpara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Rajpara practices Dermatology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and San Francisco, CA.
See Palm Beach Gardens Dermatologists.