A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Raman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Raman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Raman MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidya Raman practice?
- Dr. Vidya Raman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Raman practices Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists.