A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Mettu Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vidya M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vidya Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.