Overall Review

2.5

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Reddy means well, but...
It's easy to book an appointment at this office because it's ALL walk-ins. This seems like a plus on the surface, particularly because they close later so you can go after work. But because there are no appointments, it's all first-come, first-served, regardless of what you need done. I've been to the office 3-4 times and my wait time has never been less than an hour, it's usually 2. Whether I get there are 8:15 in the morning or at 5pm. Regardless of whether I'm getting a full work-up or just getting the results back on a blood/urine test (they wouldn't share results over the phone). Dr. Reddy is pleasant enough and you sense she cares about the patients, but the wait time is horrible and I can't justify waiting that long to be seen. Also, appointment pace is hit or miss. My first visit was very thorough, subsequent visits are rushed (due to the backlog in the waiting room), which makes waiting 2 hours for a 5-minute visit even worse. She needs more staff or to start making appointments. You can't be all things to everybody.

November 23rd, 2014
Best internist in brooklyn
I had been to two other internits in brooklyn who totally mismanaged me to the point of where i was being hospitalized every month. Dr. Reddy was accurate, no-nonsense and extremely thorough. Since being her patient, my kidneys have totally normalized and I have not hospitalized for the past 3 years. Absolutely wonderful and compassionate and my entire family now sees her..

November 21st, 2013
inattentive
It is my opinion that Dr. Reddy has become overwhelmed by patient care, paperwork , phone calls and the day to day operations of the office. In addition she appears to be grossly understaffed. There is a constant change of receptionists and medical assistants.My initial experience with her was pleasant . However, in recent years I've felt rushed and my medical concerns ignored. It is also frustrating to spend the rest of the the day being subjected to a battery of tests and exams that have absolutely nothing to do with your chief complaint. Thr best recourse of action was for me to finally change doctors.

November 8th, 2010
Great Doctor, no nonesense
I left my Dr. of 15 years and was looking for a new one in the neighborhood. I chose Dr.Reddy on a whim, and extremely glad I did. She immediately indicated taht a medicine I was on for Hypertension is being administered improperly and improperly perscribed. That change alone brought my Blood Pressure under control. Her office is a one stop shopping as she arranges for many diagnostic services including Blood Works to be done right in the office as opposed to sending one all over the place. I really like her staff and attitude, she takes going to the doctor not as scary and uncomfortable as I have experienced in the past.