A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Sundaram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundaram
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sundaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Sundaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Sundaram MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vidya Sundaram practice?
- Dr. Vidya Sundaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidya Sundaram practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Endocrinologists.