A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Sundaram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Sundaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Sundaram MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vidya Sundaram practice?
- Dr. Vidya Sundaram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Sundaram practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Endocrinologists.