A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Vakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Vakil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidya Vakil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Lead Poisoning
- Learning Disorders
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakil graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Vakil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya Shailesh Vakil BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vidya S. Vakil practice?
- Dr. Vidya Vakil has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidya Vakil practices Pediatrics near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Pediatricians.