Dr. Vidya Valada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vidya Valada?

Posted on December 25th, 2016

Very organized ... Forthright and caring . Reviews tour health status vigorously...super

Patient

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Valada is the best!☺. Always looks out for you. She is genuinely concerned. Had total knee surgery by an Orthopedic surgeon and she called me at the hospital to see how I was doing and check if everything had came out okay. Had been away and not seen her for 2 years and when I called her she immediately remembered me. This is the dr you want, someone who cares about you.

mrs

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. Valada is an excellent doctor. But, her office is so poorly & inefficiently run as to make almost nonfunctional.

Dr. Valada is outstanding

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Dr. Valada is outstanding! She takes her time with you - really makes sure everything is fully addressed and is so approachable. I sent a friend to her - that was not having success with her current dr. and Dr. Valada diagnosed her condition quickly and helped get her the treatment she needed. She answers emails quickly - her portal is perfect to use for non-urgent issues. I have complete confidence that I am getting the best care possible when I go to her! I also feel like she really cares about making sure she takes care of the total patient and not just going down the checklist. I am so thankful to have her as my doctor.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Valada takes personal time out to contact you with results and follow up. She is VERY thorough. I am thankful to have a physician who takes to time to get to know you and has ALWAYS followed up with results. (even on a weekend and before your vacations)

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Dr. Valada has been my physician for many years-- she has my trust as a knowledgeable, pro-active doctor. She is caring and compassionate, and I recommend her highly.

Good doctor, terrible staff

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I've gone to Dr Valada for several years. She's OK, but her office staff is terrible. If you run into any problems with your insurance billing, they are extremely difficult to work with. One office assistant named Precious actually hung up on me during a dispute. I finally had to change doctors because I couldn't deal with her office staff anymore.

Above and beyond

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr Valada is extremely thorough, cautious and compassionate. I had a chest problem and Dr. Valada called me on the weekend to check up on me. I have only had positive experiences with her and would highly recommend her.

Posted on November 16th, 2017