Overall Review

October 28th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Valada is the best!☺. Always looks out for you. She is genuinely concerned. Had total knee surgery by an Orthopedic surgeon and she called me at the hospital to see how I was doing and check if everything had came out okay. Had been away and not seen her for 2 years and when I called her she immediately remembered me. This is the dr you want, someone who cares about you.

September 12th, 2016
mrs
Dr. Valada is an excellent doctor. But, her office is so poorly & inefficiently run as to make almost nonfunctional.

January 18th, 2016
Dr. Valada is outstanding
Dr. Valada is outstanding! She takes her time with you - really makes sure everything is fully addressed and is so approachable. I sent a friend to her - that was not having success with her current dr. and Dr. Valada diagnosed her condition quickly and helped get her the treatment she needed. She answers emails quickly - her portal is perfect to use for non-urgent issues. I have complete confidence that I am getting the best care possible when I go to her! I also feel like she really cares about making sure she takes care of the total patient and not just going down the checklist. I am so thankful to have her as my doctor.

January 8th, 2016
Dr. Valada takes personal time out to contact you with results and follow up. She is VERY thorough. I am thankful to have a physician who takes to time to get to know you and has ALWAYS followed up with results. (even on a weekend and before your vacations)

April 1st, 2014
Dr. Valada has been my physician for many years-- she has my trust as a knowledgeable, pro-active doctor. She is caring and compassionate, and I recommend her highly.

March 8th, 2013
Good doctor, terrible staff
I've gone to Dr Valada for several years. She's OK, but her office staff is terrible. If you run into any problems with your insurance billing, they are extremely difficult to work with. One office assistant named Precious actually hung up on me during a dispute. I finally had to change doctors because I couldn't deal with her office staff anymore.

July 5th, 2012
Above and beyond
Dr Valada is extremely thorough, cautious and compassionate. I had a chest problem and Dr. Valada called me on the weekend to check up on me. I have only had positive experiences with her and would highly recommend her.

November 9th, 2011
Excellent
Dr. Valada is very nice, caring, and thorough. Every time I visit Dr. Valada, she is always thorough and make sure that I'm fine. My husband got sick suddenly when he was in Asia, and we called her, she is more than happy to accommodate our needs even with time difference. When we leave her a message, she replied the call very quickly, and she is so understanding and very helpful.Recently, when I was in hospital giving birth to my son, she happens to see other patient and she recognize my name in the hospital, she stopped by to make sure that I'm fine. Thank you so much Dr. Valada.