A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidya Yalamanchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidya Yalamanchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yalamanchi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalamanchi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Yalamanchi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidya B Yalamanchi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vidya B. Yalamanchi practice?
- Dr. Vidya Yalamanchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vidya Yalamanchi practices Cardiology near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Whitesburg, KY.
See Hazard Cardiologists.