A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidyachandra Vakhariya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakhariya graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vakhariya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidyachandra R Vakhariya MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vidyachandra R. Vakhariya practice?
- Dr. Vidyachandra Vakhariya has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidyachandra Vakhariya practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.