A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akkaraju
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akkaraju Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkaraju graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Akkaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju practice?
- Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Radiologists.