A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkaraju graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Akkaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju practice?
- Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vidyadhar Akkaraju practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Radiologists.