Dr. Vidyasagar Mokureddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 7th, 2016
Retired Management Professional
Dr. Mokureddy is truly one of the best medical professionals I have had the pleasure of being treated treated by. Having worked in 2 hospitals as a member of senior management, I have considerable experience with doctors in many specialties and have known them as practicing professionals, as well as people. I am uncomfortable with any doctor who won't treat me as more than just a patient. I want to know that he knows me and I know him as a person. In other words I expect both of us to discuss other aspects of our backgrounds and lives. Dr. Mokureddy is not only a highly competent professional in his specialty, but also a person who respects me as both a patient and a person. And I have grown to respect him as a medical professional and a person as well. I have seen him for 2 years and recently he and a local surgeon implanted a spinal stimulator in my back. This is now enabling me to function without taking the opiod drugs I had to use for years. No other pain management doctor that I had previously seen was able to relieve my severe pain except with opioids. I would recommend him to anyone as an excellent pain management professional.

February 22nd, 2016
Not much care
Not impressed! I explained my pain levels being severe! I'm a 60% disabled veteran with back and shoulder issues from the ARMY but she didn't seem to care about my pain. She kept suggesting injections which only bandage the problem and produce scar tissue. I uses to be on pain meds with the VA which helped but she want having it. She said if I get off my blood pressure medicine then she would prescribe methadone....methadone really? Lets just say I won't be going back.

December 1st, 2015
Pathetic
Staff is very disrespectful. I was drug tested and told that there was not enough medication iny body. So I failed. I had my pain meds with me and offered it for count but they refused. They appear to me to be a resource for the scammers and pill pushers. Also, I explained to them that the lower levels of Percocet in my test was due to an extended trip I took. I said I was doing a lot of driving of great distance. Therefore, I could not take my medication frequently. Place is crap.

October 20th, 2015
Annoyed
I was annoyed in the beginning because they put in the notes the wrong area of my body. Then called about a pill check which I'm not mad about but the fact of how rude they told me to get a cab. They also seemed annoyed when I didn't want to get more injections. After going there for years I found out I have Lyme disease. Over all I am just unhappy!

August 5th, 2014
Appointments and procedures scheduled quickly. Staff very pleasant. Office clean. Dr. Mokureddy - Fantastic! He took the time to listen to me, go over test results and asked questions about what was going on with my body. Very professional and friendly at the same time. I have already recommended others to see him.

May 7th, 2013
ms
have had quite a few visits, injections.....great doctor, very knowledgeable

April 11th, 2013
Rating my experience at Dr. Mokurredy's office
Dr. Mokurredy's office is very friendly and I am seen for my appointment in a very timely manner. When I have received my spinal injections the Dr. has been efficient and they have eased my pain greatly! His other staff members make you feel at ease and are ALWAYS friendly which is somewhat unusual these days.

October 1st, 2012
Vidyasagar Mokureddy doesnt hardly seem to understand pain connditions that are not simple and/or well known.

February 23rd, 2011
for doctors of medicine they put the patient second.
very persistant on procedures he thinks will help, avoids questions, almost a lack of concern for patiants pain. but he is the good one. besides the rn's and reception, the other PA's and docs are very unethical and unlogical.

February 17th, 2011
I have seen this doctor twice now and have been pleased with the outcome. I am scheduled for another appt and don't anticipate any problems.

October 20th, 2010
No problems
The doctor read my MRI and explain everything and also told me what he was going to do. I had no problems with this doctor.

August 27th, 2010
Does not help patients with diagnosing or understanding some pain conditions.