A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vidyasagar Vangala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vidyasagar Vangala, Psychiatrist, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vidyasagar Vangala, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vangala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vidyasagar Reddy Vangala MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vidyasagar R. Vangala practice?
- Dr. Vidyasagar Vangala has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Vidyasagar Vangala practices Psychiatry near , .